Join forces with passionate teams and work on some of the world’s most popular VR games to date.
what we offer
- Work on cutting-edge VR entertainment games
- Join a young and passionate team
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan (50% own contribution, 50% paid by employer)
- Free train commuting when living outside of the city
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Group activities (also whilst working from home)
- Friday afternoon drinks
- For our vacancies we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU
- Relocation assistance is offered
There are currently no internships available at Vertigo Games.
You are welcome to send us an open application. Please include a motivation letter, CV and/or portfolio.
Get notified first when new position become available.