Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming
- Write clear, portable, and maintainable code
- Work closely with our development and business teams to obtain and analyse game data
- Implement tools to retrieve telemetry data
- Design and implement VR specific data tracking software to understand gamer engagement
- Create tools and best practices so data analysts can understand our data
- Knowledge of what GDPR means for development
- Experience in report automation processes
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with RESTful and JSON
- A passion for game development and sustainable software
- Experience working with Unity
- Knowledge of data reporting limitations of consoles and mobile devices
- Shipped at least a product and worked with production data
- Experience in VR development
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.