Business development manager
Vertigo Games is currently seeking a self-starting Business Development Manager with experience related to content acquisition in video game publishing.
- Identify, establish and manage relationships with game developers and serve as the primary business contact
- Manage internal CRM database, overseeing and driving the progress on business development opportunities
- Evaluate talent, VR games and analyze the technical and artistic information submitted
- Evaluate the market potential and risks of the game submissions by analyzing historical sales data, conducting VR genre analysis, and benchmarking against competitor titles
- Organize greenlight meetings with management to prepare and deliver presentations with P&L forecasts and recommendations on content acquisition opportunities
- Drive contract negotiations and coordinate the legal review of new business opportunities
- Manage events and other activities related to the pursuit of new business opportunities
- BA in Business Administration, Business Development or similar
- Relevant experience as a business development manager in the video game industry
- Experience in partnering with game developers or studios
- A personal passion and deep interest in video game development
- Ability to understand, analyze and present commercial and artistic findings and recommendations on video game submissions
- Ability to understand, design & implement complex business models
- Must be articulate and professional and the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high-pressure environment, both internally and externally
- Knowledge in the global video game market and related opportunities
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- A fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Technical knowledge of consoles, PC, VR and further gaming equipment
- Willingness and ability to travel, both national and international
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.