Vertigo Games is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced and results-driven Commercial
Manager to work on some of the world’s most popular and highly anticipated VR games as part of
our global publishing team
- Be the commercial lead on business model recommendation, SKU plans, platforms & features recommendations, localization, lifecycle management decisions
- Working closely with our business team on new products P&L creation
- Develop, implement and coordinate trade marketing campaigns on all relevant store platforms and store partners
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to identify, assess and advocate for global and local sales potential and opportunities to drive product sales & lifecycle
- Create and define global pricing strategies in line with the vision and targets for our brands
- Planning, coordination, and execution of pricing promotions on all digital platforms
- Driving new title onboarding, timely submission, and updating of information, assets, builds, and keys to digital store partners and local sales teams
- Work with our global and local publishing and marketing teams to ensure best in class commercial executions for all products & platforms
- Keep track of and align local territory trade marketing approaches, related reports & analysis into a consistent global view in a timely fashion manner
- Present integrated global & local targets and trade plans, and post-campaign reports and analysis to executive management
- Work closely with internal or external production and related teams to brief, adapt and deliver timely information and assets for physical distribution
- BA in Business Administration, Business Development, Sales Management, International Commercial or similar
- Relevant experience of working as a business developer, sales manager or commercial function
- A passion for video games & entertainment
- Ability to understand, design & implement complex business models
- Must be articulate and professional and the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high-pressure environment, both internally and externally
- Experience in coordinating and releasing titles in both digital and physical channels
- Knowledge in European and Western retail landscape and related opportunities
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- A Fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Experience in international multi-territory release management
- Experience in partnering with game developers or studios
- Experience in ‘GaaS’ and live operated games
- Technical knowledge of consoles, PC, VR and further gaming equipment
- Willingness and ability to travel, both national and international
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.