FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Vertigo Games is currently seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer with a focus on front-end
development to help bring some of the world’s most popular and highly anticipated VR games to VR
arcades and entertainment venues around the world. Help develop the feature set of our globally
leading content marketplace and management platform as part of our global arcades team.
- Develop and integrate features and technologies into the SpringboardVR platform according to the platform development roadmap
- Work closely with the support team to implement functional requirements extracted from customer feedback
- Work closely with our support team to maintain SpringboardVR
- Assist with the integration of SpringboardVR with our enterprise software
- BA or Masters in programming or related fields, or equivalent experience
- The ability to write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Excellent demonstrable frontend web development knowledge
- Experience with web development (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS/TS)
- Experience with Vue (or similar JS framework) and Vuex state management (or similar)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Shipped at least one product
- Fluent level of English is required (written and verbal
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in .NET development
- Experience with Laravel and event sourcing
- Basic knowledge of financial procedures
- Working level of Dutch is a plus
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.