Vertigo Games is currently seeking a talented Game Producer with a can-do attitude to work on some of the world’s most popular and highly anticipated VR games as part of our global publishing team.
- Aligning vision, information and timelines by being the key liaison between studio leadership and global business & marketing teams
- Close collaboration with studio leadership on the project, such as Creative Director, Art Director, Audio Director and Lead Programmer
- Planning, control, supervision and documentation of game development processes throughout the projects, ensuring the delivery of the best game possible in quality, time and budget
- Direction of the daily operations of the respective development team (including early detection of potential risks, adherence to time limits and quality requirements)
- Process optimization utilizing effective conflict and time management and intensive internal & external communication
- Estimation and adjustment of general strategies as well as specific game designs, game concepts, and user feedback
- Closely work with production teams (QA, submission management, localization) to ensure quality expectations and production deadlines are met for projects
- Support the marketing & business teams with incoming development requests
- Reporting on project planning, status and daily operations, challenges and risks to executive producer and management
- 2+ years experience in a similar position is a must
- Shipped at least 1 title (preferably multi-platform)
- Knowledge and experience with agile development and/or scrum
- Knowledge of project management tools including Jira
- Good understanding of video game production pipelines
- Assertiveness accompanied by strong social skills and capacity for teamwork
- Outstanding organization and multitasking talents combined with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to work under pressure and resolve problems and conflicts
- Self-contained, motivated, and aim-oriented way of working as well as a high level of self-motivation
- Experience in coordinating and releasing titles in both digital and physical channels
- A fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Experience in partnering with game developers or studios of 15+ people
- Technical knowledge of consoles, PC, VR, and further gaming equipment and developer backend
what we offer
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan (50% own contribution, 50% paid by employer)
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Office with a panoramic view, located in the city center of Rotterdam
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.