Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a passionate Graphics Engineer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Work closely with artists, designers and other engineers to design and implement mechanics
- Work closely with our system engineers to implement and improve our game systems framework
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Knowledge of how the rendering pipeline of Unity operates
- Strong 3D math and algorithmic skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Familiar with state of the art rendering techniques, graphics hardware, shared redevelopment, and graphics APIs
- Knowledge of lighting techniques
- Knowledge of Cg/HLSL
- Experience with code and graphics performance tools
- A passion for creating beautiful, yet performant, games
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Experience in VR development
- Experience working on mobile or console games
- Experience with Vulkan
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.