human resource manager
For our Amsterdam and Rotterdam Studios we are looking for an HR Manager to join our HR team and lead the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
Do you enjoy leading the HR team and becoming part of an international dynamic team with a wide variety of tasks, developing corporate plans, acting to support the human factor in the company and overseeing all HR initiatives?
Our ideal candidate has professional experience and deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of our studios are being met and are aligned with all our business objectives.
- Oversee and lead the development and implementation of HR initiatives and Recruitment systems and tactics
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health
- Handling workplace investigation, disciplinary and termination procedures
- Develop and implement corporate plans for a variety of HR matters, developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
- Report to senior management
- Analyzing data, creating clear and concise reports while using HR metrics and giving helpful and engaging presentations
- At least 5 years of proven experience as an HR professional
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- You have a suitable HR qualification and full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objective
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- A business acumen partnered with attention to human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- English and Dutch on a proficient level
- You have previously worked in the games industry or for a creative studio
- MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- You are a people person
- You have eye for detail
- You are flexible and dependable
- You have excellent communication skills and high ethical standards
- You are proactive and a hands-on multitasker
- You have exceptional human resources skills
- You are available between 24-40 hours a week
What we offer
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working conditions with the possibility to work on-site and part remotely
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam
- Regular group activities
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.