Vertigo Games is currently seeking a self-starting Office Manager for our Rotterdam office. The Office Manager is overseeing administrative and operational duties in the office, and ensures that the office operates efficiently and smoothly for our teams.
Responsibilities include managing office supplies, various administrative and organizational tasks in assistance to management, and generally ensuring our team has what they need to perform well at their jobs and feel right at home.
- Office management including, ordering supplies, work with vendors on facilities issues, managing the lease and contracts and running various errands.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Organize team events (team building, birthdays, etc.) and assist with business events
- Support Purchasing, Legal, IT, Facilities and HR departments on various issues
- Assist with internal communications efforts
- Arrange domestic and international travel, as needed
- Manage contact with vendors for the office, service providers and building management.
- Onboard new hires by setting up their desks with computer equipment and other supplies, preparing for their arrival and welcoming them on the first day
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience of proven experience as an Office Manager, or similar role, in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task to accommodate ever changing schedules and the needs of the business
- Ability to anticipate needs and be proactive to resolve things as they come up in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- A fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Valid driver’s license to be able to run errands
- Dutch communication skills
- You are a people person
- You have eye for detail
- You are flexible and dependable
- You have excellent communication skills and high ethical standards
- You are proactive and a hands-on multitasker
- You have exceptional human resources skills
- You are available between 24-40 hours a week
What we offer
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Office with a panoramic view, located in the city center of Rotterdam
In order for us to consider your application, please send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.