PR & Community Assistant
Earn PR & Community XP at Vertigo Games, the VR game studio that brought you Arizona Sunshine!
Join forces with our dev team in co-op and earn PR & community XP at one of the world’s leading VR studios by working on some of the most popular VR game brands to date.
Vertigo Games is a leading VR game studio founded in 2007 in Rotterdam, Europe’s “coolest city”. With a range of PC and console games under our belt, in 2013 we made the definitive jump into gaming’s most immersive form: virtual reality! Since then we launched some of the best-selling VR brands for Vive, Oculus and PlayStation VR, including the award-winning VR zombie shooter Arizona Sunshine.
What we look for in you
- A co-op player who is able to think creatively and strategically to help make our VR game brands bigger
- A marketing/communication student
- You are very familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook
- You have fluent English language skills
- You have a flair for creative writing
- Adobe Photoshop skills are a big plus, as are German language skills
What you will find in us
For your internship we offer experience in the game industry, a monetary compensation and game time (what we like to call “field research”).
Did we mention after-work LAN parties with your new co-workers, who have worked on a range of leading game brands, from Killzone and Tomb Raider to Resident Evil and Farming Simulator?
Fill out your details below and we’ll be in touch.
Get notified first when new position become available.