Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a experienced QA Lead to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Lead, manage and coach QA team
- Forecast and manage test schedules, needs, dependencies, and resources
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on development milestones.
- Working closely with other leads during the process of creating our software.
- Liaison with external testing facilities
- QA and/or Project Management experience: 5+ years
- Capable of forecasting and managing test schedules for large multi platform projects
- Expert in Jira and/or other QA and management tools
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Unity or Unreal
- Experience in VR
what we offer
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan (50% own contribution, 50% paid by employer)
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Office with a panoramic view, located in the city center of Rotterdam
Required application materials:
- Cover Letter
To apply for this position, please send the above to email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.