Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a QA Specialist to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Provide continuous quality assurance support to the development team throughout its Software Development Life Cycle
- Finding and reproducing errors in games
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback where required.
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Working closely with developers during the process of creating our software
- At least 1 years of experience in QA testing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with bug reporting tools
- Experience in testing multiple platforms
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions
- A “Can do” attitude and open mindset
- Excellent communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with capturing and processing game metrics (FPS, frame timings, CPU Usage etc.)
- Experience with testing multiplayer games
- Experience in VR
- Understanding multiple languages
Required application materials:
- Cover Letter
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.