Senior AI Engineer
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a Senior AI Engineer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Design and implement tools for scripting AI behaviour
- Implement efficient and fun AI behaviour for our games
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical guidance to individuals and teams
- Share insights, solutions, and best practices
- Knowledge of AI design patterns
- Extensive knowledge of AI tech such as A*, behaviour trees, decision making and machine learning
- Shippped at least one title
- A minimum of 5 years of programming experience in the game industry
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with RESTful and JSON
- A passion for game development and sustainable software
- Experience working with Unity
- Comfortable interfacing with large C# codebases
- Experience working with Console and/or Mobile development
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Experience in VR development
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.