Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a passionate Senior Animator to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Create convincing animations for characters, creatures and object
- Verify the quality of the ingame animations and bringing improvements to assure quality, uniformity and coherence in the game.
- Improve and maintain animation pipeline
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating a variety of high quality animation styles
- Experience with different animation techniques and tools
- Experience in making animations for games
- Familiarity with Unity
- Great communication skills.
- Experience in VR
- Familiarity with Unreal
- Experience working on AAA game titles
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.