Senior Automation Engineer
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Develop and maintain automation systems and standards
- Design and implement tools for the game team to enhance pipelines and workflows
- Manage, build and optimize the build pipeline
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical guidance to individuals and teams
- Share insights, solutions, and best practices
- A minimum of 5 years of programming experience in the game industry
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience in the creation of automation frameworks
- Experience with build automation software such as Teamcity and Jenkins
- Comfortable interfacing with large C# codebases
- An understanding of tools used by games, such as exporters, combiners, visual scripting and deployment systems
- A passion for game development and sustainable software
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Experience in VR development
- Experience with Linux
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.