(Senior) Brand Manager
Vertigo Games is currently seeking a highly motivated, creative, and results-driven (Senior) Brand
Manager with a strong background in building entertainment brands to work on some of the world’s
most popular and highly anticipated VR games as part of our global publishing team.
- Partner with in-house publishing producers as well as internal and external development teams and user research teams to gather insights and inform clear action across product development and business decisions
- Develop compelling and inspiring brand plans, including positioning, brand tone, personality and USPs, anchored in our player needs
- Identify authentic players’ lifestyle and creative trends to support marketing asset development
- Actively collaborate with internal and external marketing teams, along with games studios, to drive the development and execution of the games marketing & communication plans using product information and/or consumer studies
- Drive the realization of creative brand assets with internal and external creative teams in line with brand & marketing plans
- Managing the creative budgets for brands to realize brand plans and achieve marketing goals
- Work closely with games studios, publishing partners, and cross-functional teams ensuring brand tone, personality and positioning is consistent between in-game and out-of-game touchpoints
- Enable brand partnerships thus increasing the cultural relevance of the brands within and outside the gaming space
- Work closely with the social media & community management team to gather player insights and understand/address feedback and performance, sharing your learnings across the production floor
- Evangelize brands to external partners (1st parties, licensors, and agencies)
- Be the primary marketing contact and advocate with internal publishing groups and partners, identifying and assessing potential opportunities to expand product sales & lifecycle
- Support the development of the global business plan and financial budgets in cooperation with senior management
- Coach and mentor entry-level members of the marketing team, giving advice in promotional execution against brand and marketing vision, building strategy, and driving personal growth
- Proactively resolve business issues with partners on a strategic and operational level
- Represent, extend, communicate and oversee product brand and marketing strategies at all times, ensuring local campaigns are executed as globally intended
- Masters in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in brand management and product marketing, ideally within the video game, related media, and/or creative agency space
- A passion for video games & entertainment
- The ability to deliver convincing arguments and share a creative vision
- Experience in international multi-territory brand management
- Experience in managing budgets
- An understanding of the video game production process
- Must be articulate and professional and the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management in a high-pressure environment, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- A fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Experience in partnering with game developers or studios
- Experience in ‘GaaS’ and live operated games
- Technical knowledge of consoles, PC, VR, and further gaming equipment
- Willingness and ability to travel, both national and international
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.