Senior Concept Artist
As our Rotterdam Studio kicks off development on our new AAA VR projects, we are looking to recruit an expressive and experienced Senior Concept Artist who can aid us in our mission!
The role of senior concept artist at Vertigo is dedicated to the formulation and expression of ideas and artistic direction. They possess a strong artistic eye and use it in a self-conscious way to imagine and propose ideas for what the world should look like based upon the story, characters, and action taking place.
The role’s main responsibility is to aid the studio’s art team in expressing the project’s creative and artistic direction to the team and external stakeholders.
Does this sound like a dream role for you? Then please let us know!
- Creating high quality concept art for environments, assets, and characters.
- Creating style and quality consistent art for our game worlds.
- Working together with production leads, directors and concept artists to push the quality and creativity of the project.
- Actively participate in the implementation of more efficient work methods.
- Share knowledge and inspire artists within the team.
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Worked on and shipped at least 1 game title ( preferably AAA )
- Ability to guide and mentor other Concept artists
- High-quality concept art relevant portfolio
- Excellent knowledge of 3D software and Photoshop
- An excellent communicator, and fluent in English
- Experience in VR
- Experience working on AAA game titles
Relocation assistance is offered
Required application materials:
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Get notified first when new position become available.