Senior Full Stack Developer
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming
- Write clear, portable, and maintainable code
- Assist in the technical development of our own content distribution platform (Haze)
- Work closely with our internal and external game teams to add games to the Haze launcher
- Implement functional requirements extracted from customer feedback
- Communication with customers
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with RESTful and JSON
- Shipped at least one product
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in (VR) development
- Experience working on mobile or console games
- Understanding of obfuscation and encryption
- Experience working with (Apache) web servers
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.