Senior Gameplay Engineer
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a Senior Gameplay Engineer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Work closely with artists, designers and other engineers to design and implement mechanics
- Work closely with our system engineers to implement and improve our game systems framework
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical guidance to individuals and teams
- Share insights, solutions and best practices
- A minimum of 5 years of programming experience in the game industry
- Shipped at least one title
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience working with Unity
- Experienced in technical documentation (UML, use cases, technical requirements..)
- A good understanding of 3D math used in games
- A passion for creating optimized, scalable and clear code
- A passion for creating games
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Knowledge of other C based languages
- Experience in VR development
- Experience with code and graphics performance tools
- Experience with data-driven game development
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.