Software Quality Engineer
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join our team based in the center of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Join us on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games internationally and help us on our quest to push the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Write clear, portable and maintainable code
- Work closely with our teams to develop test plans and establish quality goals
- Design and implement technical solutions to increase our testing effectiveness
- Share best practices with the teams to increase product quality
- Previous experience in QA or QA engineering
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related field
- Excellent demonstrable C# knowledge
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience with RESTful and JSON
- A passion for game development and sustainable software
- Experience working with Unity
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Experience working with Console and/or Mobile development
- Experience working with Unreal or other game engines
- Knowledge of other C based languages
- Experience in VR development
- Experience with data-driven game development
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.