Vertigo Games’ publishing team is currently seeking a highly motivated and self-starting Submission
Manager with a minitious eye for detail and team player attitude to work on some of the world’s most
popular and highly anticipated VR games.
- Setting up, population and keeping up to date all online and offline destinations for our brands, including store pages and product pages
- Working closely with marketing & graphic design teams to obtain information, marketing materials and copy to populate brand destinations
- Working closely with production teams to ensure the timely delivery of builds to digital store platforms and publishing partners
- Quality control on all brand collateral, including store pages and product pages, official websites, as well as partner blogs and websites, etc.
- Overseeing the timely request and delivery of product codes for our titles for various purposes, including PR, marketing and third party stores
- Reporting on the status of planned online price promotions and store placement for our projects
- Supporting the marketing, business & development teams on a variety of relevant tasks
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent studies
- A passion for video games & entertainment
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- Advanced Office, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- A fluent level of English is required (written and verbal)
- Relevant experience in a gaming-related brand and/or marketing/distribution role
- Basic knowledge of the online video game distribution market
- Knowledge of consoles, PC, VR, and further gaming equipment and developer backend
what we offer
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Room to learn, grow and share your creative input
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan (50% own contribution, 50% paid by employer)
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Office with a panoramic view, located in the city center of Rotterdam
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.