Technical LEvel Designer
Vertigo Games is looking for a Technical Level Designer with the ability to take level design to the next level. You will be part of the level design team creating, implementing and maintaining system design elements, tools, workflows and making sure levels look, feel and play perfect. Also you will collaborate with members of other departments to provide reliable and efficient solutions for your team
Vertigo Games is a leading publisher and developer of VR games. Are you the experienced Technical Level Designer we are looking for, join us in our on a mission to develop and launch cutting-edge VR games and help us pushing the boundaries of virtual reality gaming.
- Perfecting gameplay scenarios and special events into compelling gaming experiences
- Maintaining the big picture of all connected features, identifying weak spots and missing links, proposing and driving improvements of the toolset, workflows and pipelines
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates your level design skills and technical expertise.
- Advanced software and editor skills
- Familiarity with Unity
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus
- Experience in VR
- Familiarity with Unreal
- Experience working on AAA game titles
Required application materials:
- Zip file containing: multiple code samples (5+) demonstrating your code qualifications and a readme explaining them
Do not: send a full project or github that we have to browse through to find the juicy details
To apply for this position, please send the above to email@example.com or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Get notified first when new position become available.