For our Amsterdam and Rotterdam Studios we are looking for a Video Editor to join our Publishing team and work on our marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and experienced, deploying a strong passion for storytelling to communicate and showcase some of the world’s most popular and highly anticipated VR games as part of our global publishing team
- Be the full-service marketing video content creator on a variety of projects while respecting global brand plans and guidelines
- Create and present (animated) storyboards for engaging trailers
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for hitting deadlines of video productions
- Creating marketing trailers and videos in various stages of development and for a variety of purposes including PR, advertising and social media
- Working closely with development and brand / marketing teams to ensure the project is communicated appropriately at all times
- Capturing in-game VR game footage, filming live-action video, creating motion graphics and effects, and implementing music and dialogue
- Edit footage, adding motion graphics and color correct where needed
- Create short videos for socials and advertising requirements
- (Assist with) capturing high fidelity screenshots for marketing purpose
- Creative mind with storytelling skills
- Strong video editing, animation/motion graphics and video production skills
- A proven ability to film video; including proper framing, audio set-up, lighting set-up and stage set-up
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop)
- Basic knowledge of consoles, PC and further gaming equipment
- Experience in capturing footage for VR games specifically
- Experience with Unity
- You are a people person
- You have eye for detail
- You are flexible and dependable
- You have excellent communication skills and high ethical standards
- You are proactive and a hands-on multitasker
- You have exceptional human resources skills
- You are available between 24-40 hours a week
What we offer
- A company culture that values a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working conditions with the possibility to work on-site and part remotely
- Health benefits such as fresh fruit at the office and discounted gym memberships
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Pension plan (50% own contribution, 50% paid by employer)
- Free train commuting when living outside of Rotterdam
- Regular group activities
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles
In order for us to consider your application, we would receive your CV and portfolio.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
Due to the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every application.
Job ApplicationFor files, please note, the total upload cannot exceed 25MB. You can use the comment area to share links in the next step instead, if necessary.
Get notified first when new position become available.